0
Cloud starts off the page saying, "This Is Skin Cancer. This is the result of using tanning beds when I was younger. This is the result of having numerous sunburns as a child and teen, and not being religious about applying sunscreen, and staying out in the sun far too long as a teen and into my 20's and even early 30's. "Cloud goes into detail about her grueling treatment. She explains, "Four weeks post-surgery, I still can not open my mouth all the way. I still can not eat extremely chewy or crunchy foods. The area above my mouth is still numb, which causes a very weird sensation when I'm trying to drink from a cup. I have to try to aim for the right side of my mouth when drinking so I do not dribble liquid while trying to drink. My doctor said the numbness could take several months to go away. " She also tallies the total cost of her treatment: almost $ 27,000.Next time you think about hitting the tanning bed or want to spend some extra time in the sun to give your skin that "healthy glow," pop over to Cloud's Facebook page for a dose of reality.

Post a Comment

 
Top